Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days of Homemaking - Day 5 - Finding Inspiration

It's so important to have a vision of what you want in your life.

Habakuk 2:2-3 tells us:

 2And the LORD answered me and said: "Write the vision and make it plain upon tablets, that he may run that readeth it.

3For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak and not lie. Though it tarry, wait for it, because it will surely come; it will not tarry.

   
I have dream books, journals, lists, and pictures of many of the visions of my heart.  One of the area's I have the most fun with this is in regard to dream homes.  I've had this picture of the 2004 HGTV Dream Home Giveaway house for years...



I also fell in love with the home on The Notebook the moment I saw it...




And now, with Pinterest, I feel inspired to make my house homey every time I log on.

Here's some of my favorite homey place and spaces from Pinterest...


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I just want to encourage you to dream big when it comes to your dream home and home projects. You don't have to spend tons of money to make your house homey.  Start small changes and you'll see a big difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment