Friday, October 14, 2011

31 Days of Homemaking - Day 14 - Chocolate Chip Cookies

One of my goals in life is to find the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever!  I've been working on it.  I love baking cookies...there's just something about doing it that makes me feel at home.  So far I have 2 recipes that are in the lead, but since this is basically a life-long mission, I'm sure things will change.

One of my favorites was shared with me by a friend who found it on the little red house blog.

the little red house: chocolate chip coconut cookies

I LOVE THEM!  I do omit the coconut so it's just a regular chocolate chip cookie.  But this turns out chewy with a little crispy on the outside.  Perfect. 



My second favorite was found via Pinterest from Sunday Baker. This recipe includes a couple of packs of instant vanilla pudding.  It really keeps the cookies chewy and moist. 

SundayBaker.net - Snack That'll Last You All Week - Pudding Cookies

 Do you have a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment