Saturday, October 22, 2011

31 Days of Homemaking - Day 22 - Fly Lady

Have you heard of the Fly Lady?  A few years ago we had a Proverbs 31 conference for the ladies at my church.  Mrs. Willene shared about the Fly Lady.  Basically, she gives you daily reminders to keep your house managed.

via FlyLady.net


She starts Day 1 with shining your sink.  I don't follow all of her steps, but I've always remembered this tip over the years.  I hate waking up to a dirty kitchen.  It doesn't happen all the time, but I try to make sure the dishes are clean before I go to bed.  One reason it's nice having your kitchen sink shining before you go to bed is so that when you wake up, you have nothing holding you back from meal preparations for the day.  It just makes life a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment