Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Days of Homemaking - Day 31 - Hallelujah!

As much as I've enjoyed 31 Days (especially reading everyone else's), I'm glad it's finally come to an end.  I did miss a few days, but put forth a good effort.  While reading Edie's blog, Life in Grace, (one of my very favorites EVER), I saw a sweet video Nester made for her and I fell in love with the song on the video.  So I bought the song and made a video using some of my sweet baby's weekly photos.  She'll be 1 year old on Saturday, and I've been reminiscing.

Happy first birthday sweet Emery Rose!
You're one of the main reasons I want our house to be a home.
I love you!


1 comment:

  1. So precious. I loved the song. Those pictures of E growing up weekly are so sweet and amazing to see how fast it goes. I'm getting a little emotional. Blessed baby to have such a mom and dad. Blessed mom and dad with such a babe.

    ReplyDelete