Monday, December 14, 2009

Yummy Goodies!

I love Christmas and all the yummy goodness that comes along with it (not the calories that come with the yummy goodness tho). I get Family Circle, Taste of Home, and Better Homes and Gardens and I love all the recipes they include in them.

I was asked to make a cake for the Golden Lights Christmas Party for my mom's birthday...this is what I came up with...

I really enjoy baking and decorating cakes. When people want to know how much a cake they order will cost, I almost feel guilty for even mentioning a price. I think that's how you know you're doing something you really love - - when you would do it for free, but people are willing to pay for it.

By no means am I like Ace of Cakes or Cake Boss--I wish!!! But, it's a fun hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment