Friday, December 4, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Today is my day off...I love having Fridays off! I get to sleep in, watch whatever I want on TV, go shopping, cook (and clean :()...it really is the best day!

I ordered mine and Miah's Christmas cards the other day and picked them up last night. I'm pretty pleased with them. My sister, Amanda, is a photographer and took our 1yr. anniversary photo for the cause. I'm excited to send them out. :)

Still no Christmas tree topper....I'm on the lookout for one. I'm also working on my table decorations for Women of Purpose's table decorating contest. (WOP is my church's ladies group). I picked up some fabric from Hobby Lobby last night, and now I'm looking for center piece ideas. I think I know what to do. It's just a matter of finding it and putting it all together. My table cloth is red with small white polka dots. I'm using my red and green fiesta dishes with silver chargers. The napkins will match the table cloth, but I'll probably use some sort of silver-shiney-glitery napkin rings. And for the center piece, I want to go with the green, red, silver (or white) theme. I found a picture of what I'm kinda thinking...



Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment