These are listed in no specific order.
- RUN a 5K.
- Read the whole Bible.
- Have another child.
- Back-up all of my photos and important documents online and on an external hard drive.
- Read at least 10 classical novels.
- Go to NYC.
- Try yoga..
- Try Zumba.
- Go on a cruise.
- Take a Photoshop and camera/photography class.
- Make a wedding scrap book or photo book.
- Make a scrap book or photo book of my pregnancy, birth, and growth of Emery.
- Make a photo book of all of my Project52s.
- Create a recipe book with all of my favorite recipes from my mom, grandmothers, and Jeremiah's family.
- Build a headboard.
- Learn how to use chopsticks.
- Finish my t-shirt quilt.
- Run a 1/2 marathon.
- Make an entire meal from Julia Child's cookbook.
- Kayak with my husband. (Probably the Hiwassee River)
- Go camping with my little family.
- Ride my bicycle again.
- Take vocal lessons.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Have family photos made.
- Redecorate my master bedroom.
- Go sailing.
- Take a dancing class with Jeremiah.
- Learn how to bake bread.
- Find the perfect boots.
And 2 extra hopefuls:
31. Go to Santorini, Greece
32. Throw a huge party when all items are completed!