Friday, February 12, 2010

Hallelujah!


My sweet husband is taking me on a surprise Valentine date tonight! I have no clue where we are going - - I was just told to dress up "nicer." lol :)

My day has been full of cake baking, facebook-ing, and pandora radio listening.

(I'm baking a cake for the Golden Light's Valentine Banquet. It's going to be two-tiered. Bottom tier is 12in. square, top tier is 8in round. Chocolate cake, chocolate icing, raspberry filling between the layers, and garnished with fresh berries. I'll take a picture when it's done and post it. :)

Now it's time to fill my day with laundry, dusting, vacuuming, etc., etc.

I'd rather spend my day doing the first list. But, I love it when my husband comes home to a clean/organized home. I seriously married a man that is as close to perfect as it gets. He does dishes, laundry, picking up, decluttering, cooks, gets me gifts!, and so much more. I'm a blessed woman. I feel like the least I can do is try to pitch in. :)

Have a happy Valentine weekend. Make it about the love and not the stuff :)

By the way, I'm so stuck on The Canadian Tenor's Hallelujah. It's just beautiful! Here's the clip from Oprah.

No comments:

Post a Comment