Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Food...of course


Last night, our wonderful friends, Jacob and Brittany, came over and taught us how to make stuffed French toast.  It was uh-maz-ing!  So yummy :)  Not so healthy.  But, oh well!  We also had pepper bacon.  I. love. bacon. 

And tonight, I made Lazy Baked Greek Chicken and smashed potatoes.  It was really good.  I think next time I will add more garlic though.  I didn't have Panko bread crumbs, so I processed saltines for the crust instead.  I will be making this again :)

3 comments:

  1. please cook for me. I think when amanda gets home we need to trade meal ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! and I love your new layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there... that looks great!

    I'm your newest follower :-)

    Love,
    Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete