I can't tell you how blessed I am to have Emery Rose in my life! She's pure sweetness and joy!
Oh how life has changed....
- Anytime I go anywhere with Emery it takes me anywhere from 1.5 hours to 3 hours to get ready to go....it used to take me 30 minutes. :)
- I have learned that I really don't need that much sleep. I can work and be happy with 3-5 hours now, but I'm very thankful, now that she's older, the little one will sleep through the night with me only waking to nurse, and go right back to sleep.
- When I used to say, "I'll never do that when I become a parent," I lied. Ha!
- I'm not grossed out by poopy diapers and spit-up. (When I cleaned spit-up off of Emery with my bare fingers, I knew I was a momma). :)
- I will not let my baby cry, if I can do anything about it.
- I appreciate my momma so much more.
I'm very thankful I became a mother at 25. I feel like I'm more mature and relaxed as a mom. I don't get stressed about the little things with Emery. I'm really enjoying every part of it. I'm also not comparing her to other babies, in the sense of, "Oh, no! She's behind!" I'm not pushing her to do this or that. In fact, I tell her to stay little everyday! She's so precious. This is already going by way too fast.