Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let's go Predators!

Miah and I are season ticket holders of the Nashville Preds. We love hockey! Last night we were given lower bowl tickets to see the Preds play the Tampa Bay Lightning....great game! We won 7-3. So many fights (my favorite part of hockey!). And, 7 different Preds scored, which made me excited for them.






In other news (if you want to call it that) :), tonight in Club Hope, we're making dough ornaments. We're using a Nativity cookie cutter set. I figured each family represented in Club Hope could make an entire set to decorate their trees at home. And, we'll be finishing up The Nativity Story movie. It came out a couple of years ago, but I am only just now getting to see it. It's REALLY good and very educational.

I'm behind on watching all of my favorite Christmas movies this year. Christmas Vacation, Elf, It's a Wonderful Life...the list goes on. I get 3 days off for Christmas Vacation, so I'm hoping to get the movies in, get my house organized, and work on the t-shirt quilt. I've been at a standstill with that waiting for iron-on webbing.

So much to do...so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment